This depends on who will be applying, where the event is, and numerous other factors – The application must be lodged with OLGR 28 days prior to the first day of the event. You must hold a commercial hotel licence, nightclub licence or commercial other licence, only in the subcategories of subsidiary on-premises or subsidiary off-premises, and have a catering away endorsement on your licence.